Coinpot is a micro wallet where you can store crypto-coins like Dash, Dogecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin and of course Bitcoin (coinpot faucets) which is absolutely excellent for a wallet because of most wallets are preferred to a single currency but these guys added multiple currencies to this wallet.
Don’t forget to confirm your email address when you register to Coinpot and the most important thing protects your account by enabling the 2FA feature.
How can you earn Coinpot Tokens?
- Faucets (for every claim you make, you earn 3 Tokens and for every claim made by your referral you earn 1 Token);
- Mining (you have the option to mine these Tokens);
- Exchange Tokens for other cryptocurrencies. The Exchange is Instant and there is no fee.
- Multiplier (gamble option but NOT recommended);
- Coinpot Challenges (complete various challenges and earn different rewards).
Once you reach the minimum, you can withdraw your coins to your wallet.
What faucets can you use with Coinpot
Remember to use the same email address you registered to Coinpot Wallet.
With the coinpot faucets you can choose the time when to claim.